I use three types of waxes so that I can accommodate various skin types. A Hard Wax is used for hard to reach places. A Soy-based Wax can be used at body temperature for the face. A Cream-based which is used for bigger areas but is still gentle even on a sensitive skin. All waxing clients must complete and submit a Client History and Consent form before any service may be rendered.
Removes everything outside the panty line and on top as well. $25
Removes the hair much tighter on the sides, includes top and inner backside as well. $30
The Brazilian Wax removes all of the hair off the front and inner backside. I have a signature style to the way I perform a brazilian that is quick and less painful. I use a combination of cream wax and hard wax for the more sensitive areas. Brazilians are for females only. A landing strip is available as an option. $45 (Loyalty Program: $30)
$20 (Loyalty Program: $15)
Upper Lip and Chin
Sides of Face
- Ensure that hair is at least 1/2 inch in length. This is very important as it allows the wax to grab onto the hair.
- Exfoliate the area that will be waxed. This ensures that no hair is trapped in the skin, resulting in a silky smooth finish.
- Do not apply lotion to the skin before your waxing session.
- If you have low pain tolerance, I recommend taking a few ibuprofen 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Lastly, discontinue any aggressive skincare product which contains Retin-A, Accutane, or any type of acne prescription.
It’s completely normal immediately after your wax for there to be a little bit of redness and a heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours. Because waxing removes the hair at the root, it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria free.
- No sunbathing for at least 12 hours
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool/spa/sauna for 24 hours
- Avoid applying any topical lotions for at least 12 hours
- Avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
- Use a tea tree oil-based product to apply to the area for it’s anti-bacterial qualities
A few days later (Days 3-10)
- Exfoliate the area every 2-3 days with a loofah or body glove. This is particularly important after day 3 to day 10.
- Use a product like PFB to roll over the area after showering. This product contains lactic acid which helps ensure dead skin cells are buffed away allowing your hair back through the follicle opening.
How long will my wax last?
If this is your first time or you occasionally wax, you will likely notice some new hair growth within 1-2 weeks due to the naturally staggered hair growth cycle. Regular waxing will leave the area hair free for 2-4 weeks. Over time the density of hair will start to decrease as well.
In providing these services, our goal is to help you achieve more healthy, radiant and younger looking skin. Danne Montague-King products;and my facial services are personalized for your specific skin type and individual needs. Try any of these facial services now and enjoy the benefits of great skin today. Every facial includes a skin analysis, cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, customized mask, and massage.
Danne Montague-King Products
DMK believes that the origin of most skin conditions is a result of disharmony within the skin. Using the principles of biochemistry, DMK has formulated a range of treatments and products designed to educate skin to perform like youthful healthy skin. By matching formulations with the body’s chemistry, the skin is encouraged to respond in a positive manner. DMK’s revolutionary concept of REMOVE, REBUILD, PROTECT, MAINTAIN aims to match an individual’s biochemistry with the appropriate skin therapy. Botanical-based paramedical products make up the DMK skin care program. All facial treatment clients must complete and submit a Client History and Consent form before any service may be rendered.
DMK Deep Cleansing Facial
This 50 minute facial is a perfect way to evaluate the skin and bring it back to its optimal state. Along with improving any skin condition, this is a perfect way to treat yourself to some TLC! This treatment starts off with cleanse, exfoliation, extractions; followed by a neck and shoulder massage. To end this treatment, an enzyme mask is applied while receiving a hand and foot massage. $85 (Loyalty Program: $70)
DMK Enzyme Facial
This 80 minute facial is the treatment for those of you that are serious about improving your skin. The Enzyme Facial is so unique because it works with the skin, as opposed to only working on the surface. The enzymes aim to strengthen the structural integrity of the skin to create a healthy environment for cells to thrive in. This is the Key to youthful, healthy skin. which is what gives you the dramatic results. $130 (Loyalty Program: $115)
This facial focuses on detoxifying and calming stressed skin without compromising the skin’s hydration. This treatment ends with Purelight which generates singlet oxygen, which attacks and kills the bacteria responsible for acne. 1 or 2 Treatments recommended per month. For fast results Purelight can be done 1 to 3 times a week. $100 (Loyalty Program: $85)
This facial focuses on eliminating hyperpigmentation. Withholding the skin from producing more melanin and also lightening the damage that is already existing. By using specific DMK products that target the amino acid Tyrosine from reacting with the enzyme Tyrosinase to produce melanin along with a session of Microdermabrasion for faster results. This treatment ends with Purelight which produces a photo bleaching of the melanosomes responsible for the pigmentation problems. Microderm alone should be done once a week for best results. $100 (Loyalty Program: $85)
About Microdermabrasion and Purelight Therapy
Microdermabrasion removes epidermal cells and flaws from the skin to trigger repair, promoting the skin to produce more collagen and elastin proteins. In turn restoring skins original glow. The Silhouette has a patented “Turbo Flow” which guarantees the most comfortable treatment and the best results. Purelight Therapy is a new revolutionary treatment that uses natural visible light spectrum at a specific wavelength. It is both natural and non invasive. Purelight helps both acne and hyper pigmentation.
30 minute session. $65
15 minute session. $65
Enzyme with Microdermabrasion
$150 (Loyalty Program: $130)
Deep Cleansing with Microdermabrasion
$105 (Loyalty Program: $90)
First-time Client Brazilian
- First-time clients will receive a special price of $25, as a thank you for choosing us for your beauty needs. 20% gratuity will be automatically included for first-time only.
- Discounted services include:
- Eyebrow Wax
- DMK Deep Cleansing Facial
- Acne Facial
- Enzyme Facial
- You MUST purchase a service every 4-6 weeks to qualify.
First-time Client Facial
- First-time Client Facial Discount can only be applied to services provided by Teresa Payton
- First-time clients will receive 15% off any deep cleansing, acne, or hyper pigmentation facial as a thank you for choosing us to cater to your skincare needs.
- Includes complimentary micro session.
Hello there. My name is Angelica and I am the owner of Angelica B Beauty. I have been a licensed esthetician for over 4 years now and have over a decade of experience in Skin Care and Makeup. My passion is continuous growth. I am always challenging my own talents by being pro-active in continuous education and in being knowledgeable of current industry developments, trends, and standards. My personal philosophy is that Exterior Beauty comes from the inside. Everyone has their own Beauty and it is my pleasure to emphasize that beauty.
I love what I do! I am Teresa Payton and have been a licensed Esthetician for about 3 years and counting. My passion for esthetics stems from my interest in skincare and pride I take in taking care of my clients! My background includes working for a cosmetic line, day spa, and now for Angelica B Beauty. We are all beautiful and having the opportunity to assist in bringing that out is my forte!
If rescheduling is necessary, please give at least a 24-hour notice prior to appointment to avoid a cancellation fee. This time has been reserved for you specifically; to cater to your beauty needs. The fee for cancellation is one-hundred percent of the service or services scheduled. Thank you for being considerate of our time and for the opportunity to serve you.